Thursday, November 8, 2012

Should Children Use Computer in a Young Age?




For this project I studied the influence to children that using computers in a young age.

This is an important issue because as the technology developed, young kids can get in touch with computers easily. How will this impact children’s childhood? Will this cause good effects or bad ones?

This project presents my findings and hopefully acts as a guide for you to learn more about this topic. First, here is a video I made that briefly summarizes the issue and my thoughts on the topic. I have also provided some vocabularywords I came across that I think are important to understanding this topic. Here I provide summaries on two readings I’ve done on this topic, with links to the original articles. Finally, this is my formal argument where I detail my stance on the issues.

I hope you enjoy learning about this topic because I sure have. Please feel free to post a comment and let me know what you think – either about your reaction to my project or to engage an idea you found interesting.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! And you're already done! Thanks Yijie for your handwork. This is truly an accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete